Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cycle 4: Task 1 Elimination Ceremony

Models,

Hello, there. Before I state how each of you did, I am going to say that I forgot to mention something. Every task MUST be done in the club's scenery. It is easier for all of us to judge. Next task, if the scenery is not in the club's sceneries, it will NOT be counted.

Okay, onto judging those who actually did the task. (:
(in no particular order)

Chocomushroom: I wasn't a very big fan of your scenery. You were assigned to stand out in a daring way. You nailed that, but as for everything else...ehh. The leaves covered your arm, making it seem like there was a random floating hand and elbow. They also covered the hair, and I loved the hair too!
AshelyRoyalice3: For this task, you were assigned to stand out in a sly way. I think this scenery would have been a lot better if you didn't have that neon backround! Most of the judges thought it was too bright, and it would have benefited your scenery if a darker color was used. Also, what's up with the arm? I think it would have been classier if you decided to use your real arm, and maybe place a glove on it, etc.
Cookiezncream1: What happened? Like others, you didn't even do the task! I am going to remind everyone, not just Cookiezncream1, that I will not remind you that you have to do a task. I will post a Top Spot discussion in the club, but I won't go from GB to GB telling you to do the task. The way I'm going to judge those who didn't do the task is I will go to their old sceneries and see how they do. For you, I think you have great potential, and I know what you can do, since you were in Cycle 3.
CandyLoverXOXO: Sadly, you didn't do your scenery either. And you have never created a scenery so it's not looking too good.
SingerDemi: Wow! I absolutely loved it! You were assigned to blend in in a daring way, and you did just that! The clothes and makeup was perfect! However, a pose was needed, so thats where you lost points.
Baracuta1234567: Again, someone didn't do their task....goodness, what have you people been up to? I looked through your old sceneries and I think they are amazing! My favorite is the Good and Evil twins :)
Skooch87: You, as well, didn't do your scenery. I was looking through your old ones, and I noticed that you didn't have a pose in any of them...
Rafi101: Wow! Great, great job! You were assigned to daringly stand out! You seemed to choose the mad hatter in a park look, and it went perfectly!'

The Best Photo of The Week is.......Rafi101! Congratulations!

The people in the Bottom Two are.....Skooch87 and CandyLoverXOXO.
Neither of you had poses in your old sceneries and one didn't even have any old sceneries!

The person who is going home is......CandyLoverXOXO. I'm sorry, but you didn't complete the task, let alone have back up sceneries.

Task 2 will be up soon.
With Love,
Mandy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment